Tuesday 7 August 2012

Slam Book of Hussain Kuwajerwala…




My Birthday : 12 October 1977
My Sun Sign: Libra
My Nickname: My friends call me Hassi, which was actually kept by my father-in-law.
My hobbies: Working out was, once upon a time, a hobby for me, but today it has become a part of my profession. Apart from that, I have the very cliched hobbies like playing badminton, listening to music and watching films. All my hobbies are related to my profession now; including dance.
Favourite movies: Life is Beautiful and all the other classics like Sholay.
Favourite outfit: Anything which is comfortable, like denim and T-shirts.
Favourite holiday destination: New Zealand, because my wife and I had the best of our days there and especially because it was our honeymoon.
Favourite actors: I think every actor will refer to Mr Bachchan, and I am nothing different.
My heart dances with joy at the thought of: Whenever I am happy, I feel like dancing. Be it a new project or a good film, or anything that makes me happy.
I look back to the day when: I started my career, and it gets me the feeling ‘Oh God! 12 years. Too long.’
A song I can’t resist to groove on: I cannot name just one. I like all the old numbers of Mr Bachchan like apni toh jaise taise.
Menu I would binge on if I give diet a miss: Ice Creams of Butter Pecan flavor.
One thing I would like to change about myself: Mr Bachchan had once said that ‘zindagi mein aage badhne ke liye aapko ‘na’ bolna padtha hain’, and that’s exactly what I cannot do. It is very difficult for me to say ‘no’ to anyone for anything. Also, I would like to start reading a lot and play more sports.
Any Phobia: I just want to see my family happy, and the very thought of losing them, scares me a lot.
I miss: My dad.

No comments:

Post a Comment