Sunday 26 August 2012

Vipul and Devendra share a wish..

Every contestant of Indian Idol 6 has their unique singing quality which the others do not have. They are born with that quality which cannot be replicated.
We asked Vipul and Devendra whether they would like to have any of the quality they wish to have from their competitors.






Vipul expressed, “I think Poorvi has a very distinctive style of singing. She has a very flawless western singing which I wish I could learn as well. I think it could have added more to my singing.”“Vipul bhaiyya has a lot of confidence level and he does not have stage fear at all. Whatever sur he puts, he puts it right which I think I need to learn from him. Whenever I sing, I wish to have that confidence level on stage”, Devendra expressed.


Well, all are in for their biggest challenge next week as it is Grand Finale. Do not forget to watch Indian Idol 6 Grand Finale on September 1st only on Sony Entertainment Television.


No comments:

Post a Comment