Tuesday 7 August 2012

“Pritam supported me a lot”- Monali Thakur

Monali Thakur is one such example who proved that getting eliminated from Indian Idol cannot stop you from becoming a playback singer. After Indian Idol, Monali’s voice became a sensation after the success of the popular song Zara Zara Touch Me composed by Pritam Chakraborty.

In a small chat, Monali spoke about her experience working with the popular music composer of Bollywood.


“Pritam was the first person whom I met after I came to Mumbai after Indian Idol. He supported me so nicely and I got to experience Bollywood recording for the first time. I remember, Sunidhi was recording for Pritam when I had gone to his studio. That’s when I saw a Bollywood song being recorded inside a studio because I had no idea how recording happened in Mumbai. Pritam has been really an amazing person to me and it has been amazing working with him, Monali shared.
Whose fortune is going to change next?

Do not forget to watch all the upcoming episodes of Indian Idol 6 only on Sony Entertainment Television.

1 comment: