Monday 13 August 2012

Ritika Raj eliminated

When Ritika Raj reached the Top 5 in Indian Idol 6, she became the youngest contender, the stage ever had. She was lovingly called the Golu of the show. It was shocking when her name was announced as the next evict from the show last night.

Ritika Raj was shown doors last night on Indian Idol 6.





After the elimination, Ritika spoke, “I am happy that I am leaving at this point of the show. I am extremely happy that I reached the top 5. I had the best time on the show and meeting Lata Mangeshkar Ji is the most memorable moment that I have from here. My mom has been the greatest support throughout because, she was the one inspired me to take part in Indian Idol. Now that I am leaving, I will finish my studies and will come back to Mumbai for higher studies and music.”
 

“I wish and I hope either Vipul bhaiyya or Devendra wins the show”, she added.

With Ritika’s exit we are left with Top 4 contestants on Indian Idol; Vipul Mehta, Amit Kumar, Devendra Pal and Poorvi Koutish.

Do not forget to watch the upcoming episodes of Indian Idol 6 to know the much awaited Top 3 names only on Sony Entertainment Television.


No comments:

Post a Comment