Tuesday 7 August 2012

Slam Book of Hussain Kuwajerwala…

My first job and first pay: In a departmental store where I was paid Rs 900 a month.
What annoys me the most: When you deserve something and when you need it badly, pyaar mohabbat se koi sunta hi nahi hain. It is then, when you feel ‘why’???  Why do you have to repeatedly ask and that too in a manner which you do not like?

I get complimented most about: Currently, I get complimented most about my show, Zangoora, and also about my abs.

I get turned on by: Simplicity

A word or phrase I often use: I wish I could say you that…

A secret of mine: After being in the industry for so long, I do not think there are any secrets left in my life. Years back there was a hush-hush about who my girl friend was, but that is also cleared.  I am an open book now.

The year I faced the camera: I am not sure, I think it was 1998.

Interests: Most of my interests and hobbies have become a part and parcel of my profession. In fact, I can give you a list of what does not interest me, like Real Estate and Politics. I am very bad in social networking and I do not even have a Facebook account.

If not an actor/host I would be: Thank God I am one, because, I really do not know what I would have been if not an actor. In fact, even today I tell my mother, aapka beta actor nahin banta toh pata nahi kya karta.

A scar I have from childhood: No yaar! I was never mischievous. I was a very seedha saadha guy, who used to go to school with his school bag with no complaints. I was very boring as a child and not notorious at all.

My most prized possession: The state of happiness and stability that I am in today.

Brand conscious or pick the one you see first: I am not at all brand conscious. I do not wear brands at all and I do not believe in brands. Even when I wear a watch, ultimately woh time hi dikhata hain. But if I can afford a brand and if it’s not easily available anywhere else, I would like to buy it. If you have maintained yourself, then trust me, anything will look good on you.

No comments:

Post a Comment