Monday 27 August 2012

“Today people recognize us even abroad”- Rakesh Maini

Indian Idol does change people’s life. Beginners are nurtured and turned professionals on this stage. Common men are turned famous on this stage.

Rakesh Maini, Season 5 contestant, spoke about how his life changed after Indian Idol.


“I used to stay in a small colony in Agra before Indian Idol happened to me. People did not even now that I existed in the colony. But today it is not just Agra, but wherever I go, be it abroad, people recognize me. We are doing shows throughout the country, and we are still doing shows in different cities. We still have to do more shows and we are doing playback as well. Life has become really nice because of Indian Idol. Because of the show, we have got a lot of opportunities.”
 
Life is all set to change for our Top 3 contestants as it is the Finale week of the show.

Watch the life changing moment this week on Indian Idol 6.

No comments:

Post a Comment