Monday 27 August 2012

Five years from now, where will they be?

Meiyang Chang is an actor and anchor today; Prashant is singer and actor; Abhijeet Sawant is a playback singer. They have achieved so much after Indian Idol. Where do you think season 6 contestants would be, five years from now?

When we asked them, here is what they said.

Five years from now, I just hope to see myself with three to four hit songs in the industry, have a good car and a house. I would want to see myself singing in sur and also want people to say that Vipul is a versatile singer”, Vipul shared.

Devendra said, “I see myself as a successful playback singer five years from now. Rest we will wait and see what happens after five years.”

“I want to see myself as a successful playback singer, I really have no idea where will be five years from now. It all depends on the hard work and dedication that I will put in. The result will all depends on how much I work.  Whatever happens, will happen for good”, expressed Amit.

Though we do not know where will they be, it is always interesting to wait and watch what happens.

Do not forget to watch the Top 3 contestants on Indian Idol 6 Finale week only on Sony Entertainment Television.

No comments:

Post a Comment