Thursday 14 June 2012

‘My Memories’- Sreeram shares…

Have you always thought that Indian Idol is just about singing? If yes, then it’s time to rethink about it.

Indian Idol is about masti, mazaak and having the best of moments with different people. A platform from where you will take away memories to treasure for a life time.

Need a proof? Here is the idol himself talking about his favourite memories…



Sreeram speaks, “My most memorable moment from Indian Idol 5 is our trip to Lonavala. It was a one day picnic during our ‘Top Six’ days. We had loads of fun and we felt really good together. It was like a bunch of friends hanging out. Bohut masti kiya humne.”

“Another memorable moment in my life was when I recorded my first song with Salim sir. That was the first time I got a chance to personally interact with a Bollywood music composer”, Sreeram shares.

“There are other memories as well, but when I look back to those days, these are the ones that really move me”, Sreeram closes.

More memorable moments are yet to be created on Indian Idol 6. Do not forget to catch the upcoming episodes of Idol only on Sony Entertainment Television.

No comments:

Post a Comment