Tuesday 19 June 2012

“I would like to see Parleen back on stage”- Hussain

A lot of contestants come and go. Some make their mark and leave, and some stay till the end. Indian Idol is just about talent, performance and also more importantly, luck.



Hussain Kuwajerwala speaks about the contestant he would like to seeback on stage this season, “There are a lot of contestants whom I would like to see on stage. Particularly, if I have to name one, I would like to take Parleen’s name. I remember, when he was eliminated, everybody felt really bad. There were tears in everyone’s eyes when he got out of the show. He was really talented and if possible, I would like to see him on stage again this time.”
 
Let us wait and watch if any of the previous idols will give a surprise visit this season.

Do not forget to watch Indian Idol 6 this week, only on Sony Entertainment Television.

No comments:

Post a Comment