Tuesday 19 June 2012

Salim on Anu Malik and Sunidhi Chauhan

Anu Malik, Sunidhi Chauhan and Salim Merchant; they are the ‘Three Musketeers’ of Indian Idol 6. They make the awesome threesome that judge the contestants, grill them and love them.

Salim Merchant shares his experience being a part of the judging panel with Anu ji and Sunidhi Chauhan.



Salim speaks, “I have done a lot of songs as a Programmer for Anu Ji in the beginning of my career, and I share a good rapport with him. I know people have respect as well as many different feelings for him, but, I think he is incredible and he is the jaan of the show. He is very versatile, simple and very entertaining. He has done a lot of songs of different genres and he has worked a lot in the industry. With respect to sheer experience, he has done great works for the industry. I am really happy that we have come together on the show and today, we have a synergy that really works well for the show.”

“I have done a lot of work with Sunidhi and she is a fabulous singer. She has sung a lot of our songs. I am really happy to be a part of the judging panel with her. She is very talented and very much liked by the people. I am really happy that we three are together in the judging panel”, Salim adds

Do not forget to catch Salim Merchant along with Sunidhi Chauhan and Anu Malik in the Theatre Round of Indian Idol 6 this week only on Sony Entertainment Television.

No comments:

Post a Comment