Monday 18 June 2012

“I was always scared of Anu ji and Sunidhi ma’am”- Sreeram

Indian Idol 5 winner Sreeram is undoubtedly a great singer. But he always had a fear in his mind about his performance and also the comments from the judges.








Sreeram spoke, “I was really scared of Anu Ji and Sunidhi ji. Anu ji was always very straightforward. Whenever he liked a performance, he praised the contestant so much that he felt elated. But if anything went wrong, he actually scolded the contestants like a strict teacher. Whenever it was my turn, I was always worried about getting bad comments from Anuji and hence made sure that I gave a good performance.”
 
“I was also scared of Sunidhi Chauhan. She always hugged the contestants who sang very well. But unfortunately I never got that jadoo ki jhappi from her”, closed Sreeram.

Well, let us wait and watch who is lucky enough to get praised by Anu Malik and the lucky one to receive jadoo ki jhappi from Sunidhi Chauhan this season.

Watch Indian Idol 6 every Friday and Saturday, 8:30 pm, only on Sony Entertainment Television.

No comments:

Post a Comment