Monday 18 June 2012

“Don’t be in a hurry” - Anu Malik

Hey Idols, after Salim, today we have Anu Malik giving you his tips  to be a good singer.



The versatile composer speaks, Do not be in a hurry for anything; for learning or earning the name and fame. You will achieve nothing if you are in a hurry, especially in music. I am learning even today, hence, you can be like me.”
“People used to tell me that I have done enough and I need to relax as I am hyper most of the time. I know that I have achieved awards like the Filmfare Awards and the National Award, and I have done more than 300 films in my career. But when I look back at the work done by our earlier composers, especially R. D. Burman, I feel they are far ahead and they have done the best work. Thus, I want to work more and learn more. So, my tip to you guys is that, do not be in a hurry to learn Music. Just keep learning and everything else will follow”, closes Anu Malik.
Anu Malik has indeed given a valuable message to the unstoppable youth.
Catch Anu Malik, Sunidhi Chauhan and Salim Merchant tonight on Indian Idol at 8:30 pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment