Tuesday 17 July 2012

Rapid Fire with Hussain Kuwajerwala…



Rapid Fire with Hussain Kuwajerwala…



Catch the impromptu rapid fire with  Hussain Kuwajerwala

Acting or Hosting: Acting.

Reality or Fiction: Reality

As a co-host; Mini or Chang: Abhijeet Sawant

Delhi or Mumbai: Mumbai

Indian Idol 3 or Indian Idol 6: Indian Idol Season 3

Weirdest rumour you have heard about yourself:  Years back, when I could not take Tina out to public because of family problems, people thought that I was a gay. They knew that I had a girl friend but they never saw me with a girl.

Latest obsession: The six packs

The best part of being Indian Idol host: We get to hear live singing and you feel like you are a part of a concert. You have happy days fun while shooting. Also, I get to wear very good clothes designed by my wife. I feel honoured to be part of a great show like Indian idol.

A good host should be: like Mr Amitabh bachchan.

Kumkum or Indian Idol: Kumkum

No comments:

Post a Comment