Monday 2 July 2012

One person who makes Anu Malik awestruck

Anu Malik is, without doubt, a star composer in Bollywood. He has worked with numerous high profile actors and singers in the Hindi film industry and his songs were even used in Hollywood. The versatile composer never gets star struck at any point of time seeing any of the popular celebrities. But there is one person who makes an exception. Wondering who? Hear it from Anu Ji himself.


“I am never over awed by anyone so easily, but the one person who makes me go awestruck is Asha Ji. She is such a complete charmer, and it is absolute fun shooting with her. There are times when I keep staring at her thinking that she is the one who has sung masterpiece like Oh..haseena zulfon waali. In fact she sang for my very first song when I stepped in the industry and when I was struggling to get a singer to sing my song“, shared Anu Ji.

Watch the Ashaji and Anu Malik along with Salim and Sunidhi in the musical fest of Indian Idol 6 only on Sony Entertainment Television.

No comments:

Post a Comment