Monday 2 July 2012

“Indian Idol is special to me”- Mini Mathur

After a hiatus, Indian Idol fans saw the comeback of the popular host Mini Mathur. Mini has been attached to the show since its launch, but had to take a break in between because of personal reasons. Now that she is back on Indian Idol, Mini shared about what keeps her attached to the show.


“There was no pure reality show on television when Indian Idol was launched, and we weren’t even aware of what it was all about. But we all went along with full spirit and finally the show happened. The show is very special to me because I love music; also, I had spent four to five years in a music channel. I felt that this show would combine the best of what I like to do and what I can do. Apart from that, the show is the journey of a normal man from his unpopular life to the time he becomes a star. And I am there watching every bit of his struggle throughout. We have a very emotional content wherein we have never shown anything that is not genuine and I have felt every emotion that was shown”, shared Mini.

Watch all the gripping emotions on Indian Idol 6 every Friday and Saturday at 8:30 pm only on Sony Entertainment Television.

No comments:

Post a Comment